It was a game to forget on many fronts, but we must soldier on. In the great scheme of things, 2014 will go down as a good, if not great year regardless of what takes place at Foxboro next Sunday.
- We break down the game that was the 4-2 loss.
- We take a look at attendance AND media coverage of said attendance.
- Greg dishes out his cards in his usual manner in segment three*, and we take a look at the rest of the playoffs.
- Finally, we try to forecast what the Crew needs to do to advance past New England.
* Stay tuned after the end music for bonus material by Greg Benson.