The Columbus Massive Report Pizza Challenge

Mike DiNovo-US PRESSWIRE

Dominic Oduro loves Papa John's. Will he take the invite to try a taste of Columbus?

The Crew and the tireless Corporate Partnerships team announced two new vendors today at the Crew Stadium concession stands. Papa John's is now the official pizza of the Columbus Crew and White Castle will show up at select concession stands for your Crave needs. Normally this isn't something I would choose to write up and cover. It's pretty thin gruel as a news item goes. Yes, that sad joke was wholly intentional and 30% of the reason I'm writing this. Luckly, Dominic Oduro supplied the other 70% of the reason to write about Papa John's; it's his favorite pizza.

He's wild about the stuff:

I mean really excited:

I'm betting that Dominic can come across one of the dozens of Papa John's in Central Ohio without our help, in case not here is a link to the google search for "Papa John's Columbus". Additionally, this really isn't the really the space to debate the merits of Papa John's.

What this space is for is celebrating the Crew and Columbus. This town may not have a renown pizza history but there plenty of places in town that deserves some recognition. Everyone has their favorites so earlier today I took suggestions on twitter for other pizza places to try. I got plenty of suggestions ranging from newcomers Mikey's Late Night Slice, campus fave Hounddog's, and Columbus stalwarts Adriadico's.

Now why is there a "pizza poll" on a soccer blog for the Crew? Well, the winner of will be the pizza of choice for Massive Report "Pizza Night". We will invite Dominic Oduro to have non Papa John's pizza with the Massive Report team, our treat. He can pick the toppings, the whole thing and try a taste of Columbus.

I've included a poll below of the top five pizza picks in Columbus. To make your vote count even more, Massive Report will donate $1 for each vote cast up to $25 to the Mid-Ohio Food Bank. So even if Dominic isn't able to join us, it's still for a fine cause.

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join Massive Report

You must be a member of Massive Report to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Massive Report. You should read them.

Join Massive Report

You must be a member of Massive Report to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Massive Report. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9353_tracker